this was one of the biggest shoots i’ve been involved in.
when tom beck called me up to see if i was free, and willing, to, not only be his assist on this shoot, but to also shoot some behind the scenes photos, he laid it all out for me:
- VIP Jackson Magazine was doing their biggest fall fashion shoot ever.
- taking place over three days at the Renaissance at Colony Park.
- models from Jamie Ainsworth’s JEA Model Management agency.
- hair and make up my Leah Vincent of Colorize Hair Studios.
- and lots and lots of wonderful vintage cars, provided by Mike Marsh and his friends/contacts.
i’ve been wanting to get into the fashion scene more, plus, it sounded like it’d be some adventure.
let’s do this.